Is DR Davinci Resolve?
Are your using the Delivery tab?
Is it possible the audio export box is not checked? See step 2 here, starting with “Below these two options are three rectangles labeled: Video, Audio, and File.”  https://www.simonsaysai.com/blog/how-to-export-video-from-davinci-resolve.

I once had a similar issue and that was the cause. Video was fine, but I had skipped exporting the audio. Checking that box helped fix it.