Dear Colleagues,
I will be on sabbatical this spring and my research project is broadly about usability testing. One of my primary objectives is to interview UX librarians who have experience with usability testing and I'm looking for a few more interviews to include in my work.
If this is something you would be interested in doing, please let me know and I can tell you more about my project and set up an interview with you if you would be willing.
Thanks so much!
Alyssa Valenti

Alyssa M. Valenti, MS, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Library Chair
Electronic Resources & Web Services Librarian
Raritan Valley Community College
Somerville, NJ 08876
[HOH]
I'm hard of hearing. Emails or Zoom help me communicate more effectively.

Please use my scheduling tool to <https://raritanval.libcal.com/appointment/25725>
set up an appointment with me!<https://raritanval.libcal.com/appointment/25725>