> On Dec 13, 2022, at 4:29 PM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> My esteemed listmates,
>
> For those who've actually used Word or Windows to dictate a voice to text feature, where does Windows save that dedicated file?

I don’t know Windows options well enough, but if it were a Mac or other Unix-like operating system, I would use it, then do a file search for recently created or modified files.

(For Unix type systems, touch a file such as /tmp/timer, run the command, then do “find / -newer /tmp/timer”)

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"