Sharing the below invitation from the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) with the DLF community:

***

A message from the ARLIS/NA President

With this message I’d like to extend a hearty invitation to all our affiliate society members to join ARLIS/NA at our annual conference in Mexico City, April 18-21, 2023.  The theme of our conference is Transformación, prompting us to use this moment of change to advance ourselves into an era of growth and transformation. We are particularly excited because this will be our first conference in Mexico.

The conference promises to be outstanding in programmatic content as well as cultural opportunities.  We had a record number of presentation submissions, from which our conference program coordinators have created a rich and compelling program.  Sessions will include contributions from Mexican colleagues as well as our own members.  Invited speakers will talk about contemporary and traditional arts of Mexico.  We’re planning numerous tours highlighting local arts venues and cultural sites.  April is the perfect time to visit Mexico City: temperatures will be in the 70s and 80s and the weather will be sunny and dry.  Spring flowers will be abundant, and the streets will be alive with music and art.  I hope you will join us in Mexico City next April!

Rebecca Price
ARLIS/NA President, 2022-23

Follow ARLIS/NA on TwitterFacebook, or Instagram and use #ARLISNA2023 to connect through social media. Keep up-to-date with the latest news! We’ve already begun sharing member testimonials from Mexico City.

Visit the conference website for hotel information, conference updates, local guides, and more!

***

Karly Wildenhaus
ARLIS/NA-DLF Affiliate Liaison