Hi All,

Code4Lib 2023 draws near! Now is the time to sponsor and receive full
benefits of supporting your favorite library technology conference. (That's
right, I said it!)

Deadline for Sponsorship is *Jan 23, 2023*. After that point, we cannot
guarantee logo inclusion on our code4lib conference t-shirt.

We have a variety of General and Diversity, Accessibility, and Inclusion
sponsorship opportunities still available. If your organization is
interested in sponsorship, please refer to our prospectus
<https://2023.code4lib.org/prospectus/> for details and a link to our
sponsorship form.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have in the meantime.

Best,
Mary
--
Mary Jinglewski