Hi Ecri,

Second Roger. Scopus may be a more efficient way for your task You will need

   1. Scopus subscription
   2. Apply for a Scopus API key
   3. and article metadata api
   <https://dev.elsevier.com/sd_article_meta_views.html>is probably the api
   product that you will find open access on article-level

Jiebei
--
Jiebei Luo
She/Her

Financial & Economic Data Analysis Librarian
New York University
Email: [log in to unmask]
ORCID: 0000-0001-9823-585X <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9823-585X>