The OpenAlex Works API includes open access information:
https://docs.openalex.org/api-entities/works/work-object#open_access

Marijane White, M.S.L.I.S.
Data and Research Engagement Librarian, Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University Library

ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132 <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132>