My esteemed listmates,

I’m in the process of creating a wish list of possible desktop and laptop
replacements for our badly damaged main library where tech was lost due to
Hurricane Ian.

Recently, I’ve not enjoyed the best tech support experience with Lenovo.
They were difficult to reach you’re really directed to Lean their chat bot.

For video editing (or advanced graphics needs) which computer desktop
manufacturer(s) have you found provide responsive and helpful tech support?

Same question only this time that questions applies to laptops.

I’m exploring MSI laptops but wondering how Asus are beyond basic computer
needs (e.g. word-processing, spreadsheets, Power Points, etc.)

We’re primarily Windows based so Macs aren’t the option for across county
collaboration.

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charles Meyer