Hi again folks:

Many thanks for everyone's replies yesterday evening! I retried fixing via
OpenRefine, & no success. & I'm using double quotes for CSV comma
enclosure. So I don't think commas inside values are the problem. (I've had
success in the past with multiple different CSV files that included extra
commas inside values & used double quotes for CSV comma enclosure, & so
they weren't a problem.) RE: counting blanks in columns, Jackie Keith
recommended using the COUNTBLANK formula at Excel/Google Sheets, which was
easy to use, but still no success. (I didn't find any blanks in the data.)
Anyway, I wanted to update folks, & say thanks again, everyone!

Cheers all,
Max

Maxwell Gray
https://maxgray20.com