Dear all,

Registration is open for our webinar next week:
<https://openpreservation.org/events/verapdf-to-infinity-beyond-validation/?q=5794>

veraPDF, To Infinity + Beyond Validation
Wednesday 25 January  at 14:00 CET | 13:00 BST

Speakers

Carl Wilson, OPF + Boris Doubrov, Dual Lab.

Overview

Users of veraPDF will be familiar with validating PDF/A documents of
different flavours. They may not be so familiar with some of the software’s
extended functionality. This webinar showcases some of these features. In
the webinar, you will learn about:

   -

   how veraPDF plugins can be used to add custom functionality to the
   software, for example, validating image compression or processing embedded
   files;
   -

   the veraPDF policy checker that can be used to extend veraPDF’s
   validation rules to reflect organisation practice;
   -

   veraPDF’s automated metadata repair and possibilities for extending this
   feature; and
   -

   the veraPDF REST API and how you can deploy your own server.

The OPF’s next Hackathon in Spring 2023 will provide an opportunity for
attendees to learn about these features through “hands-on” experience with
assistance from the veraPDF development team. This webinar is the perfect
introduction for users wanting to get more out of veraPDF.

Register here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BksouvQNTgavJXTP1JKgHw>

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/openpreserve>.

Best wishes,
Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub