Could you share any documentation regarding why it is no longer ADA
compliant? Or was this surmised during in-house testing? What are the dev
areas you want to focus on? Have you contacted the Alliance for Networking
Visual Culture <https://scalar.me/anvc/scalar/> to see what their plans are?

Best,
Nicole

--

Nicole H. Scalessa

Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

(845) 437-5219 <+18454375219>

she, her, hers

Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration
<https://dissco.vassarspaces.net/>

(DiSSCo) Zoom <https://vassar.zoom.us/j/2989322219> Office Hours Mondays
2-3PM

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to
[image: Vassar] <https://www.vassar.edu/> [image: Vassar-Libraries]
<https://library.vassar.edu/>[image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/Vassar?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>
 [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/vassarcollege> [image: