From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Shaughnessy, Peggy
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] [EXTERNAL] Re: [CODE4LIB] Scalar and ADA Compliance?

Hi Kate,

Unless your library is in Colorado. We have a new law starting July 2024 that requires WCAG 2.1 AA compliance. The law will institute a $3,500 fine attached to each occurrence.

So some of us are scrambling to update our sites.

Peggy

Peggy Shaughnessy
Web Applications Developer
Poudre River Public Library District