Hey folks,

I honestly subscribe largely for the job postings. I learn a lot from them and like staying abreast of professional asks in the field. I like them as emails because they're easy for me to skim and delete. I think keeping them as at least A mailing list folks can subscribe to is good, but if it's cumbersome to many, maybe make it a second feed rather than the main mailing list.

Best,
Janna