How would one go about getting an invite to the Slack channels?

-Matt

----
*Matt Adair*
Archivist for Digital Imaging and Infrastructure

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
734-647-3537
http://bentley.umich.edu
@UmichBentley

*The Bentley Historical Library acknowledges that coerced cessions of land
by the Anishnaabeg and Wyandot made the University of Michigan possible,
and we seek to reaffirm the ancestral and contemporary ties of these
peoples to the lands where the University now stands.*