Code4Lib 2023 is officially Sold Out!

We are working with the venue, to see if we can add more seats and encourage you to join the waitlist if you are interested in attending. To join the waitlist, you will need to complete the Main Conference Registration form found here:

https://concentracms.regfox.com/code4lib-2023

We will be in touch with individuals on the waitlist, in order received, if additional spots do become available.

* We do have a few spots held for presenters. If you are a presenter, please complete your waitlist submission, and we will be in touch to finalize your registration.

If you have any questions about the conference registration, please contact [log in to unmask]

-Esmé
—
Esmé Cowles <[log in to unmask]>
Asst. Director for Library IT