**With apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you're having a good start to the year! I'm writing to share a new
partnership between Scholastica and the Research Organization Registry
(ROR).

Today, Scholastica announced ROR institutional identifier support for our
peer review system, production service, and open access publishing
platform, becoming one of the first journal vendors to integrate with ROR.

Scholastica now automatically applies ROR IDs to institutions when authors
input them into our peer review submission form and when editors add them
to any articles they send to Scholastica's production service or publish
via our OA hosting platform. Journals subscribed to multiple Scholastica
products can import metadata, including ROR IDs, from one solution to
another to save time. Scholastica also includes ROR IDs in metadata
deposits for our discovery service integrations, like Crossref DOI
registration.

The ROR integration is part of Scholastica's efforts to modernize all
aspects of publishing, including generating standards-aligned metadata, to
enable scholarly organizations of any size to operate high-quality journals
as efficiently and affordably as possible.

For the full details, check out this *announcement blog post
<https://hubs.li/Q01zRyQ90>*.

If you have any questions about this integration, please don't hesitate to
reach out!

All the best,

Danielle

--