Hello DLF Community,

This is a reminder that TODAY is the deadline to volunteer for the 2023 DLF Forum planning committee, the annual conference of the Council on Library and Information Resources and the Digital Library Federation. This year’s event will take place in St. Louis, Missouri, in November 2023. You do not have to be a member of CLIR or DLF or attend the events in person to volunteer for the planning committee – anyone is welcome to join.

The DLF Forum brings together practitioners from digital libraries, archives, and museums of all types and sizes to set ambitious agendas, share new methods and experiments, develop best practices, and better organize our community to accomplish its shared mission. More information about DLF and past Forums can be found here.

Here are the names and full descriptions for all of the focused sub-committees. We especially need help with the sponsorship, fellowship, and community committees.

To apply to join the volunteer planning committee, complete the volunteer form here by TODAY, January 20, 2023: https://forms.gle/i7DS9zWeqbAqcxfj8

We look forward to hearing from you.

All best,

Aliya and Team DLF

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314