Hi all,

As a reminder, the University of Maine's Digital Curation graduate program offers free interactive recordings for anyone who missed our digital curation webinars. This past year's talks focused on the impact controversial technologies like the blockchain and web3 may have on digital archives. You can also watch older presentations from leaders at the Library of Congress, Internet Archive, Museum of Modern Art, and International Court of Justice:

https://DigitalCuration.UMaine.edu/teleconferences

I'm glad to answer any questions about these resources or hear suggestions for webinar topics in 2023. We also have seats left in our online Digital Preservation course starting 18 January, which is among the training opportunities recommended by the Digital Preservation Outreach & Education Network and eligible for its professional development funding. You can take the course by itself or as part of a 4-course Digital Curation graduate certificate. More at https://DigitalCuration.UMaine.edu.

Wishing you all a prosperous new year!

jon
Jon Ippolito
Professor of New Media
Director, Digital Curation graduate program
The University of Maine
Twitter: @jonippolito
Mastodon: @[log in to unmask]