Dear All,

With Google forcing the push over to Google Identity Services, our current
Google Login plugin will no longer work as of the end of March.

My predecessor designed the plugin we are currently using, and I am not
sure I will be able to update it in its current form to work with the new
Identity Services.  I was wondering if anyone has developed a plugin for
their own institution that they could share, or could help me figure out
how to do the update.  I am unfamiliar with Omeka's framework, and would
appreciate any help offered.

*Collin Molony*
*Web Applications Librarian, Mullen Library*
Catholic University of America
202-319-6433