Hello all,

My colleague Lauren Cooper (Center for Black Digital Research, PSU) and I
will again be teaching our course, Nuts and Bolts of DH Project Development
<https://web.sas.upenn.edu/dream-lab/nuts-and-bolts-of-dh-project-development-2023/>,
at Dream Lab this year. This course is specifically geared towards
librarians and consultants who support DH projects.

Let me know if you have any questions about the course. Early bird (and
cheapest registration) is open until *May 5, 2023*.

Other courses at Dream Lab include text analysis, digital surrogates,
humanities mapping, and other topics of interest to library workers. See
the other Dream Lab courses here
<https://web.sas.upenn.edu/dream-lab/courses-2023/>.

Dream Lab <https://web.sas.upenn.edu/dream-lab/> is a week-long digital
humanities training opportunity hosted by the University of Pennsylvania
and designed to help humanists become more confident and thoughtful users,
creators, and critics of digital technology. There are several courses to
choose from, each of which combines technology instruction with practical
application. Dream Lab is open to everyone but has been designed especially
to serve graduate students and early-stage scholars aspiring to be teaching
faculty, research librarians, museum professionals, and archivists.

----

Kayla Abner

(she/her)

*Digital Scholarship Librarian*