Try Super backup app from Play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.backup.smscontacts
Create a backup of contacts from old phone and import them on your new
phone.

Regards --
Vinit Kumar, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Library and Information Science,
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A central university)
Lucknow
226025
https://sites.google.com/view/vinitkumar

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete the email and attachment. Any
views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow.