Hi all,

Binghamton University Libraries is now accepting applications for the role
of User Experience Coordinator. The successful candidate will be
responsible for ensuring a positive user experience for our digital
services and website. They will conduct user feedback sessions with
patrons, develop processes to ensure that our website maintains
accessibility and usability guidelines. This is a great opportunity for
someone with a passion for user experience and a strong knowledge of
accessibility standards to join a collaborative and fun team. The User
Experience Coordinator will work closely with our web designer to implement
changes that have a positive impact on our digital presence. Strong
interpersonal skills, knowledge of UX standards and trends are a must;
Experience with Google Analytics and reading/interpreting HTML/CSS/JS code
are big pluses.

For a full listing of job responsibilities and qualifications, or to apply
to this position, potential applicants should visit
https://binghamton.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=158502.

For more information about Binghamton University Libraries, visit
https://www.binghamton.edu/libraries.

Please feel free to share this position with anyone who may be interested.

Thank you!

*Benjamin Coury, Digital Web Designer*
Binghamton University Libraries | Bartle Library, G566A
P.O. Box 6012 Binghamton, NY 13902-6012
[log in to unmask] | (607) 777-3493 <6077773493> |
binghamton.edu/libraries/