My esteemed listmates,

Our public library network is prevented from connecting to Google Docs for
security reasons.

But, we have a stand alone which can connect to Google Docs.

I learn best with still graphics (e.g. PDF, jpg)

You can Google thai but I'm looking for vetted sites/tools - once  you
actually used and got you up to speed quickly.

Have you found any good sites and/or tools which teach you the basics of
Google Docs - e.g. how to create a Google doc, upload a file, manage files,
convert Google Doc files, formatting, headers/footers, collaborate with
others , insert images, etc.?

Anything besides un-vetted or badly create YT videos would be helpful.

Thank you!

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library