Subject: [OpenWEMI] Two open openWEMI meetings, March 1 and March 2/3
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 09:26:27 -0800
From: Karen Coyle via OpenWEMI <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

All,

To get this moving again I have set up two open meetings for March 1 and
March 2. They are scheduled as:

March 1 UTC 15:00
US Pacific 7:00
US Eastern 10:00
Central European 16:00

Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83611066398?pwd=NkN6Rk1ubGIzNVdBUVVUWklMR0VDdz09

March 2 UTC 22:00
US Pacific 14:00 (2:00pm)
US Eastern 17:00 (5:00pm)
KST March 3 7:00
AEDT March 3 9:00
NZDT March 3 11:00

Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85846297724?pwd=bExLNW9aNGp4R3Zra2FFcEQ2TWFlUT09

Anyone can join and participate. Feel free to invite colleagues who may
be interested.

The agenda for the meetings will be simple: I will give a short
introduction to openWEMI (which will be brief), and the rest of the
meeting will be soliciting your ideas, concerns, suggestions. We can
decide to meet again if you wish.

Before the meeting please look at the open issues in the openWEMI github
repo: https://github.com/dcmi/openwemi/issues . We will definitely touch
on some of those.

Thanks,
kc