To all who are speaking at Code4Lib 2023 (both talks and workshops), this is
a reminder and ask to provide your information and/or image for the
conference's speakers page (https://2023.code4lib.org/speakers/).

We ask you to fill out two forms. One is for the general information and the
other is for providing a description of your speaker image. I swear we'll
combine the two forms next year.

C4L23 Speaker Information: https://forms.gle/HYrop4jKU318KpweA

C4L23 Speaker Image Descriptions: https://forms.gle/QTkq2iwjYpyy7tTt5

A humble thanks to all of you who have provide your information already.

Katherine "Kate" Deibel, PhD (she/her)

Systems Librarian

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Evans Hall

4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message including attachments without
reading or saving them in any manner.