From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2023 3:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Easy Graphics Editing

My esteemed listmates,

Often we're called upon to edit graphics or photos which don't require Photoshop.

We just need to create a Text box in the image and/or insert arrows.

I've been making do with MS Paint but it's easy to slip your finger on a Text box in Paint and then you often have to start all over.

Yes, Ctrl + Z works sometimes but not all the time.

Also, once you have one MS Paint window open I haven't seen how you can open other graphics to work on other files.

Can you open 4-5 MS Paint windows at a time?

I always have to close Paint and then re-open to work on another graphic.

Have others found a free graphics program that's more forgiving then MS Paint?

GIMP is way more than what;s needed often and not easy to learn and master.

I haven't had time to play around with 3D Paint as I'm learning on the fly as I migrate from station to station throughout the day.

Thank you.

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library