Hello all ~

I hope the new year is treating everyone well.  I like the fresh start aspects of the New Year, but it has been a busy one!

I wanted to let you know that Constellate is running some introductory text-analysis webinars this month. (Constellate is a new text analysis service from ITHAKA that includes clear learning paths, the ability to easily build data sets using content from JSTOR, Portico and partners, and a lab where you can practice using popular and widely available tools and techniques for text and data analysis.)  While the ability to use Constellate for teaching and learning is limited to participating institutions, anyone in the world may create and download datasets from Constellate.

Our text analysis webinars in February will discuss some useful text analysis concepts (these are similar to the ones we ran last summer during our Open Summer of Text Analysis):

  *   What can you do with Word Counts?<https://constellate.org/events/what-can-you-do-with-word-counts-2>: One session webinar on Wednesday, February 8.
  *   How to Build a Good Dataset<https://constellate.org/events/how-to-build-a-good-dataset>: One session webinar on Wednesday, February 15.

I’d love to have you attend, if you are interested.

Happy start to the semester!

~ Amy

--

Amy J. Kirchhoff (she/her)

Constellate<https://constellate.org/> Sr. Manager / ITHAKA

Twitter: @AmyPlusFour

Take your research further with text and data analysis skills!