Hi all,

I've been looking into ways to potentially auto-redact images that contain PII/PHI for a digitization project. I was able to find some case studies from 2015 of projects that were looking into redacting personal information for access to a sample, but nothing that could be applied to a whole batch of digitized images. Is anyone aware of other case studies/software that have come out since then?

Thank you,
Amanda

Amanda Garfunkel
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Digital Archivist, Medical Center Archives
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine

Weill Cornell Medicine
Samuel J. Wood Library & C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center
1300 York Avenue, Box 34
New York, NY 10065
T: 212-746-6072

[https://brand.weill.cornell.edu/sites/default/files/WCM_badge_3D_rgb-small.jpg]