The Best Practices Exchange (Un)Conference will be held in-person at the UGA Special Collections Libraries<https://www.libs.uga.edu/scl> in Athens, GA from June 12-14, 2023.

Best Practices Exchange (BPE) is a community of practitioners who manage digital information that gets together annually to share their experiences and have honest conversations about our work. This conference is a great opportunity to share, question, and learn from colleagues across a spectrum of government, educational and cultural organizations.

Registration will open in early April. The cost for attending will be $135, which includes all education sessions and a reception. If you want to start planning your travel, the conference will begin early afternoon on the 12th and end around noon on the 14th. There may be tours or other social events before and after the conference. We'll be adding travel and hotel information to our website (https://bpexchange.wordpress.com<https://bpexchange.wordpress.com/>) in the next few weeks and schedule information as soon as the details are finalized.

We are also happy to share an opportunity to apply for travel funding from the Digital Preservation Outreach & Education Network (no affiliation with BPE): DPOE-N is pleased to offer funding support for citizens and residents of the United States of America to attend Best Practices Exchange 2023. Funding can be used to cover registration costs and associated travel expenses. Applications for funding from new and emerging professionals and those whose employment has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic will be prioritized. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. For more information and to submit an application for funding, please visit: https://www.dpoe.network/professional-development-support/. If you have any questions about DPOE-N, please email Natalie Baur, Program Director, at [log in to unmask]