Hey Anson,
I just setup ezpaarse from their docker image, and ran a bunch of our
EZproxy logs through it. It seems to work great! It'll even accept logs
that have been gzip-compressed!

I'm not sure if i'll make the effort to automate it (I'm at a public
library, and the need to analyze the logs is probably less than that of an
academic library.)

I'm not yet at the stage of setting up ezmeasure, but it's been really
interesting / helpful to load the ezpaarse output into sqlite and running
some basic queries on it!

--Ray

--
Ray Voelker