Posted on behalf of the Northern Ohio Technical Services Librarians Board;
please pardon any duplication.

Registration will open soon!

The Northern Ohio Technical Services Librarians’ Spring 2023 Meeting, Migration
in Motion: Managing Expectations, will be held on Friday, May 19, 2023, at
Cuyahoga Community College (aka Tri-C) Corporate College Conference Center
East, 4400 Richmond Rd, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128.

This is truly an occasion to celebrate as we have not gathered in-person to
share conversation and fellowship since our fall meeting in 2019. It has
been too long! On behalf of the NOTSL Board, welcome back, and we look
forward to seeing you this May!

Our featured speakers will be:

   -

   Jennifer Eustis, Metadata Librarian, UMass Amherst Libraries
   -

   Lori Ann Thorrat, Manager Catalog / Processing, Cuyahoga County Public
   Library
   -

   Mike Monaco, Coordinator, Cataloging Services, University of Akron
   -

   Robin Buser, Supervisor, Acquisitions & Metadata Services, Columbus
   State Community College

This will be a continuation of our Fall meeting’s look into system
migration, Migration Station: Tips & Tricks to Manage Your Data, which
focused on the data side of ILS migrations. Now we turn our attention to
the people side as our speakers explore departmental advocacy, project
management, and collaboration during large-scale system migrations.

For more information about NOTSL, please see https://notsl.org/.

--
Rebecca Belford
Technical Services Librarian, Oberlin Conservatory Library