Contemporary Art Library is a small nonprofit that provides a
digital archive of contemporary art documentation. We want to
offer our archive as a digital resource to university libraries
as an annual subscription.

We’re looking for a consultant to work with our product team to
understand the conventions of university library systems in
order to build this product. Our ideal consultant will be
familiar with the details of digital resources in the context of
university libraries. Familiarity with art and art related
resources would be a plus. Consultant would help us define the
technical requirements and then provide feedback once we’ve
created a prototype. This contract is remote friendly.

Please contact [log in to unmask] if interested.