MiALA 2023 Annual Conference: Scholarships Available – Apply Now!

Interested in attending the 8th annual Michigan Academic Library
Association (MiALA) conference, but funding is in short supply? Apply for
the MiALA Annual Conference Scholarship! The scholarship has been developed
to support a current MiALA member’s attendance at the Annual Conference.
We will be awarding up to 7 MiALA Annual Conference scholarships. The
Annual Conference Scholarship will cover full registration to attend this
year’s in-person conference as well as 2-nights lodging at our conference
hotel. Awardee and/or awardee's institution will be expected to cover any
remaining conference or travel costs.

All current individual/student/retiree members of MiALA (with 22-23
membership dues paid) are eligible to apply for the annual conference
registration grant. Applications will be due February 24, 2023.

To apply, please fill out this form <https://forms.gle/U3X5rYjU1AeADq3H6>.

Want more details? Check out the following page:
https://miala.org/2023_ac_scholarship_informatio.php

Funding for the conference is provided in part by the Institute of Museum
and Library Services through the Library of Michigan.

Jeremy Barney
Assistant Librarian for Metadata and Digital Collections
Hope College
Van Wylen Library
53 Graves Place
Holland, MI 49423