Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar
<https://openpreservation.org/events/a-panel-discussion-do-unacceptable-file-formats-exist/?q=6263>
:

A Panel Discussion: Do unacceptable file formats exist?

9 February 2023 | 14:00 CET

Speakers

Sam Alloing (Koninklijke Bibliotheek), Valentijn Gilissen (DANS), Paul
Wheatley (Digital Preservation Coalition).

Overview

During and after the Webinar “A Comparison of Recommended File Formats and
the New Dutch Method for File Format Assessment” of 16 November 2022  there
was a discussion about preferred formats and what unacceptable formats are.
This webinar is now available for the community to view on our youtube
channel. <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGEQyuK6LAmmUyT00ztDvg>

The popularity of this topic has encouraged us to create today’s panel
discussion. We want to bring together different viewpoints, so we can learn
and grow as a community. Topics will include favourable formats and
preferences, how to manage a multitude of formats, authenticity, and
possible solutions.

While attending as a listener is possible, we invite and encourage you to
participate in the discussion section of this panel.

Register here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WVsTIJVNQy2lhh8JhLaqXA>

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/openpreserve>.

Best Wishes,
Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub