Hello,

Here at the University of Kentucky Libraries, we are exploring the possibility of establishing secure payments from within Alma/Primo via the Worldpay service.  I'm sending this email to see if there are any others out there that have already accomplished this feat.  Any advice or feedback would be appreciated.  We are in the early stages of information gathering.  A few questions we've had thus far is whether JotForm could be used for the web form.  We are prepared to build our own form, but thought JotForm would be easier if an integration were possible.  We are also looking for any details on how the Alma/Primo API will connect with Worldpay.

Thx!

--Eric

Eric Weig (he/him/his)
Web Development Librarian