Date:    Wed, 15 Feb 2023 18:09:11 +0000
From:    "Alcorn, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [EXT]  Re: [WEB4LIB] Samsung Cell USB Adapter

No, it doesn’t relate, but we’re here to help each other, so…

Charles, there are limited number of charging cable types.  Sounds like
yours might be a micro-USB?  You’d just need to get a micro-USB to USB-A
(what your computer has) adapter.  Usually the cell phones come with such
an adapter cable?  Otherwise they’re readily available.
https://www.mobilefun.com/official-samsung-galaxy-a03-1m-micro-usb-charging-cable-black-88171

If your old Dell laptop doesn’t have USB-A ports…it’s really old.  You’d
have to find out what those are and find an adapter that translated between.

Louise Alcorn
Library Technology Coordinator
T: 515-222-3573 (direct)