Hi folks,

I’m wondering if anyone is using a CRM in their library, i.e. for tracking reference or service requests? Do you have a tool that works well? Benefits/pitfalls?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Lillian Hogendoorn

--

Lillian Hogendoorn | Curator of Digital Experience
Information Technology Services | University of Toronto Libraries

I live and work on the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples. Learn more about the Toronto Purchase<http://mncfn.ca/torontopurchase/>.