Dear colleagues,

This year, #DLFTeach Twitter chats are pausing to reflect on how we can best keep conversations about digital pedagogy going. Because of changes to Twitter's platform and participation over the years, the DLF-Pedagogy Working Group, aka #DLFTeach, is re-thinking its bi-monthly Twitter chats. Please help us make an informed decision by completing the very brief survey below.

https://forms.gle/QSCP8T6qM4qb734e9

The survey will take less than 5 minutes, and will inform us how to move forward. Thanks in advance for your participation!

Hillary Richardson

DLF Pedagogy Outreach Coordinator

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.

she/her/hers

Associate Professor

Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy

Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women

1100 College Street, MUW-1625

Columbus, MS 39701

662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com

Need research help? Set up an appointment!