My esteemed listmatees,

I'm preparing a live event program for those in our public community who
want to learn some of the very basics of Windows and Word.

Very basic.

They learn best with big pictures not YT videos.

I'm preparing a handout which includes the screen capture of Windows logo
key + Shift + S.

But how do I capture that capture screen with the little blue screen to
include in a graphic in the handout?

Describing those instructions in text won't be enough for them. They need
to look at a handout and see in that hand out exactly what they should see
on screen.

Once I press all those keys I can't do a screen capture of a screen capture.

I can't activate the Snipping Tool and when I press the logo key + the Fn
key + the Printscreen key on my laptop it captures nothing.

I did find an image on that Googling but under Google Photos even ones
which say they're free cna turn out to be IP protected.

This is Not the Snipping Tool but screen capture so they can see that
little blue screen so they know to grab that with a mouse and draw over
which areas on screen they wish to capture to the clipboard?

Thank you.

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Port Charlotte Public Library