My esteemed listmates,

I'm trying to create a Power Point with large graphics appearing in some
slides.
I have No budget to buy software for this.

This is the process  I used.

To show people how to find file explorer in W10, I pressed the Windows logo
key and the + key to magnify the screen to 200%.

I then pressed that Windows logo Key + Shift + S to draw a box around the
word File Explorer app (up top) all hw ayu down to eh white search box with
the word "file explorer" (no quotes) in that box. I let go of the mouse. It
saves that to the clipboard.

I then opine MS Paint and choose Paste and paste that content in but it
appears normal size NOT large.

I have OBS installed but only use that once. Canyou do screenshots?

I also have Greenshot but tried it once for about 5 seconds. No idea how it
works.

I installed TechSmith Screen Capture but it never recognizes my password.

I have Gadwin Screen recorder but that wants a donation..

Can this not be done for free?

Thank you for your kind help.

Best,

Charles.