Dear All,

The Open Preservation Foundation's Spring newsletter is now available. In
this issue, learn about our new software releases, a new project
announcement, our International Women's Day 2023 efforts, and a round-up of
our latest news, webinars, and campaigns.

Read the newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/openpreservation/opf-spring-newsletter>

All the best,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub