From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2023 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Creating printed handouts - the graphics

My esteemed listmates,

If you have created handouts created in MS Word or Publisher for a live
presentation of how to perform simple tasks in basic software did you find
any beginner's guide to creating graphs easily for such a handout?

I'm faced with doing screen captures of what a feature looks like on screen
and pasting that into Word/Publisher and the words on screen appear tiny.

I can have that and then "superimpose" a zoom of those words so they appear
large enough but insisted of having those 2 graphics side by side I wanted
the large view on top of the smaller view.

I was hoping there were examples of how to best proceed when screen
captures are small so you can overlay larger graphics of what you can see
once zoomed.

Thank you handout creators!

Charles.

Charles Meyer