Hello all,

Time flies by; reserve your spot @ #nasig2023 today! Registration details and more are at https://www.nasig.org/38conference. Check out all the interesting presentations at https://nasig2023.sched.com/ These include focused workshops at no extra cost on topics such as electronic serials cataloging, evaluating Open Access investment opportunities for your library, building your licensing & negotiation toolbox, and user data privacy in license agreements.

There is even an opportunity to join a great NASIG tradition of attending a baseball game as a group — Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Texas Rangers.

We hope to see you there! The deadline for regular registration is only a month away.

Steve

Steve Oberg
NASIG Social Media Coordinator

—

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of information resources in all formats and business models.