You save the clipped image.  Then you use your image software to change the image size and save the new expanded version.  Any software which can modify images will be able to make a larger version.  Be warned that expanding an image will make edges appear jagged and/or pixelated.

					Steve McDonald

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2023 7:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] [CODE4LIB] Large Graphics for Power Point Slides

My esteemed listmates,

I'm trying to create a Power Point with large graphics appearing in some slides.
I have No budget to buy software for this.

This is the process  I used.

To show people how to find file explorer in W10, I pressed the Windows logo key and the + key to magnify the screen to 200%.

I then pressed that Windows logo Key + Shift + S to draw a box around the word File Explorer app (up top) all hw ayu down to eh white search box with the word "file explorer" (no quotes) in that box. I let go of the mouse. It saves that to the clipboard.

I then opine MS Paint and choose Paste and paste that content in but it appears normal size NOT large.

I have OBS installed but only use that once. Canyou do screenshots?

I also have Greenshot but tried it once for about 5 seconds. No idea how it works.

I installed TechSmith Screen Capture but it never recognizes my password.

I have Gadwin Screen recorder but that wants a donation..

Can this not be done for free?

Thank you for your kind help.

Best,

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library

Caution: This message originated from outside of the Tufts University organization. Please exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, email the TTS Service Desk at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call them directly at 617-627-3376.