To All:
                I have a question for the group.  Does anyone here work at an institution which lends laptops out?  Our campus is going to implement such a program.  The impetus is coming from IT and the student government, but the library will be involved as the plan is to use self-checkout machines.   We're wondering how other institutions secure the laptops themselves.  Do you wipe them after each use or just use something like Deep Freeze/lock the devices down so people can't install anything?

Best,
Mike

Michael Paulmeno
Systems Librarian