Our central IT maintains a help desk in the Library, which includes checking out laptops (and chargers, and other equipment) through our library system. And they get a fair amount of traffic during their operating hour.

But the equipment loans are very much a mediated process, not self-service. And the user information is wiped upon return.

-Tod

Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Systems Librarian
Interim Head of Integrated Library Systems
University of Chicago Library