Dear All,

The deadline is quickly approaching for an exciting position at the
Hesburgh Libraries, University of Notre Dame:
https://apply.interfolio.com/120148

From the job ad:

The University of Notre Dame Hesburgh Libraries seeks a Data Services
> Librarian to develop and provide services that support faculty,
> researchers, and students in the discovery, use, preservation, and
> visualization of data.
>
> Through the Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship, the Hesburgh
> Libraries are transforming scholarship at Notre Dame by empowering the ND
> community to critically engage with and utilize emerging digital
> technologies. To advance the Center’s mission to provide access to digital
> scholarship expertise and resources across all Notre Dame disciplines and
> audiences, the Data Services Librarian is responsible for coordinating and
> managing high-quality data literacy support and research data services
> throughout the research lifecycle. As part of a highly collaborative team
> in the Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship, the Data Services
> Librarian provides instruction and outreach related to finding, accessing,
> creating, manipulating, managing, and visualizing quantitative/qualitative
> data to meet the diverse needs of the Notre Dame community. The position
> fosters relationships with departments, research institutes, and centers,
> and collaborates with a variety of partners in the Hesburgh Libraries, as
> well as experts and learners in a variety of fields across campus. This
> position is a key player in advancing the libraries’ efforts to become a
> leading campus resource for collaboration on grant-funded research projects.

Please feel free to write to me with any questions.

Best,
Dan

--
*Daniel Johnson, Ph.D.*
*Interim Co-Director, Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship *

*University of Notre Dame*
250C Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3457