> On Mar 23, 2023, at 2:56 PM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> My esteemed listmates,
>
> I'm back with an iPhone question this time.
>
> I've never had an iPhone and have a droid now.
>
> Patrons have visited in the past 2 days asking if they can blast a text?
>
> Like you can email blast?
>
> Is there a way (step by step would be soooo helpful) how one does that?

I think this is what you want:

https://www.iphonelife.com/content/tip-day-how-create-groups-contacts

It looks like it’s a relatively new feature (iOS 16).

Older versions of iOS had ‘groups’ in the contact app, but I think you had to set them up from a MacOS desktop version of the Contacts application and then sync it to get them on your phone.

-Joe