I recently attended a Mutual Aid Circle for Emerging Archival Professionals (#MAC4EAP) meeting that featured a Q&A session with Emily Weak from Hiring Librarians. My pencil flew as I tried to keep up with the resources, tips, and other nuggets of job hunting wisdom that were shared by the hosts and other circle members. I will post many of these resources on the job board in the coming weeks. Here's the biggest nugget that I took away from the experience: get yourself a supportive circle of people to help you on your job seeking journey. You might get a group cheer when you accept one of the new jobs listed on the job board this week. 👏 Erin

P.S. The 2023 DLF Forum, NDSA's DigiPres, and Learn@DLF in St. Louis are taking proposals. I hope you will meet me there!

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest