Resources! Get yer resources right here! My oldest's high school drama club just put on the musical Newsies, so forgive me as I channel a newspaper kid from 1899. Today is all about resources for your job search. I will post the following links on the job board, so don't worry about losing this email in your inbox. To paraphrase a line from the Newsie leader Jack Kelly: "Job seekers, get clicking! The sun is up, job huntin's tough, and these jobs on the job board ain't gettin' any newer!"

That's it for now! Got a helpful resource to share? Send it my way! 📰 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest